Subject: Re: [Leica] Dry chamber for storing camera gear
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 15:37:18 -0500

>By dry box I don't mean  air-tight box with a container or two of
>silica gel, rather a temperature and humidity controlled chamber,
>something like a fridge with built in humidity control. I need one
>for storing some camera gar in the Tropics.

These are practically required equipment in Pacific rim countries.
You can buy units ranging from $100-1000 in Japan, of all sizes and
dimensions.

Once you get to where you're getting to, visit a high-end camera
store, they should have units you can buy.

Karen

- --
Karen Nakamura

Replies: Reply from "A. Lal" <alal@duke.poly.edu> (Re: [Leica] Dry chamber for storing camera gear)