Subject: Re: [Leica] opinions on M7 vs. MP
From: "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 13:23:16 -0700

and...... if you get the black painted MP, the finish will (if you are lucky
and/or rub it a lot) soon wear off and you will have the added bonus of
folks thinking you are a world-wise battle hardened 60's photojournalist!!

and..... focus and sharpness are not over rated;
unlikerunningwordstogethertobemore-arty-than-thou

I do like a few of the koi shots.

cheers
Jack McLain
Tucson, AZ