Subject: RE: [Leica] opinions on M7 vs. MP
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 16:03:13 -0400

Although it was sure coughed at long and loud on this list...until Leica
put it in the M7.
But more to the point...Given the very personal nature of the
photographer/camera relationship, if, after handling the two cameras,
and reading the lists of features, one has to ask "which should I buy,"
one is not ready to buy either. ;-)

Just MHO...