Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: Place to stay on Western Vancouver Island
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 09:50:47 -0600

>Make sure you have a locked down reservation before getting there as it's a
>great place to be in the summer and accommodation can be short.

You may also luck out with a deal - we've had a couple of different friends
travel in touristy parts of BC in the last 3 weeks and tourism numbers are
way way down - some popular places were 1/3 empty instead of choka block
full. One friend even found they could get deals in Banff, which is unheard
of it this time of the year.

tim