Subject: Re: [Leica] Exposure Meters? What is the LUG Consensus?
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 08:23:41 +0200 (MEST)

Min Luna-Pro didn't take a dive (it's about 30 years old). I just thought
it was getting a little dirty under the various sliding disks.

I replaced it with 1) Digisix and then 2) Digiflash. It became a one - two
story because the Digisix/flash is so nice you'll never go anywhere
without it. Small, accurate, quick ... small, small, small. YOu won't even
notice when it falls out or you put it down and walk away from it. I lost
mine during vacation. It appears that the Digiflash (can meter flash too)
replaced the Digisix.

I get the same readings as my Luna-Pro. It has incident and reflected
modes (I use almost exclusively incident mode).

Sorry, no spot attachment. But the angle it reads is narrower than the
Luna-Pro without the spot attachment. It's rugged, probably more rugged
than the Luna-Pro since it is digital with no moving needles to get thrown
off whack.

But it's funny. These things always give you the same reading in the same
kind of light. :)

Daniel