Subject: Re: [Leica] Exposure Meters? What is the LUG Consensus?
From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 23:09:49 -0700

Stick with a Gossen meter, particularly the digital version of the Luna-pro.
The flash reading feature is only a few more dollars and can come in very
handy at a desperate moment.
It's about as hardy as a hockey puck. I've bounced mine off everything and
anything and it's still reading.
Slobodan Dimitrov