Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 repair (suite), collimation mire drawing
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 15:19:49 +0200 (MEST)

> That's it, sorry to be soo long and boring, but I wanted to share this, as I
> had fun making it and testing, maybe you too could.

You only have one child, right? And only one wife?

Now, when child number 2 comes along, you just might find you don't have
enough time on your hands. Good thing you got this out of the way while
you could!

(Just joking ... not making fun).

Thanks. It was entertaining, most of it went right by me, ... but it was
smack-dab on topic :)

Take care, Daniel