Subject: Re: [Leica] Screwy M6 and flash? Ah, who needs it anyway!
From: Rick Dykstra <rdcb37@cyberone.com.au>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 12:38:07 +1000

Hi Jerry,

I gotta say, the M6TTL and SF20 is a mighty combination for shooting in
dark places, or not so dark.  My best use of it came with a job to
shoot a few danceparties held during a sports festival. I was knackered
from working 19 hour days, but walking around with the TTL and flash,
shooting groups of 17 to 24 year olds gettin it on, all to the sound of
the 'boomp, boomp. boomp'  did wonders for my energy levels.  This
camera and flash worked so well together.  I was presetting the focus
on a 35, flash on TTL, aperture to 5.6; fire away.  With the 35 my
frame width equalled the distance to subject - so composition was
pretty easy in the virtual dark.  Too dark for the viewfinder.

I like this flash.