Subject: Re: [Leica] Screwy M6 and flash? Ah, who needs it anyway!
From: Rick Dykstra <rdcb37@cyberone.com.au>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 12:30:43 +1000

> The M6 won't wake up an SF-20.

Thanks Karen.  The weird thing is that it's taken me a few years to
notice this truth.  I must have been using my TTL so much more than the
'Normal', which I actually prefer (feels and looks righter).

I'm on the lookout for a flash to buy for just the M6 Normal - a non
sleeper.  I'll hunt around on the Metz site.