Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo Finished
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:52:59 -0700

Hi Ernie:

I don't believe a word of it - film and film cameras will be around a lot
longer than many of us on this list.  Digital is fine for those who want it,
and can afford it (yes, there are large costs involved in the initial
purchase and ongoing upgrading to newer cameras and mandatory software) but
how about the billions of people in this world that use film?  How about all
the new film cameras coming on market all the time?  And they are selling
well.

Let's get off this doom and gloom marathon folks and go out and use our
Leicas.  Film and film cameras are still king to the masses, and will be for
a long time.

My 2 cents.

Ted