Subject: RE: [Leica] OT?: Brickyard 400
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 08:30:48 -0500

Sam, Ted

I am taking the 560, I got it out last night polished the lens up and
mounted it on my new monopod, switched the focus screen in my R4SP and am
ready to go shooting Big Game!!

I'll put the 200 and other R lenses on the SL for closer in shots, and take
the M6TTL for people shots.

I leave tomorrow AM, I am driving, and have ticket for all three days of
the event so should be a fun week end.

Gene

                      "Sam Krneta"
                      <skrneta@mindspring.com>            To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  RE: [Leica] OT?: Brickyard 400
                      -alto.ca.us

                      07/30/2003 07:41 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Gene,

I'm with Ted on this. Practice your sweep.

Sam Krneta