Subject: Re: [Leica] 2003 photos
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:43:17 -0500

Not to mention you will need a 10 fps motor to accomplish this task.

Gene

                      Martin Howard
                      <mvhoward@mac.com>                  To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] 2003 photos
                      -alto.ca.us

                      07/29/2003 11:56 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Rich Lahrsen wrote:

>        I'm going up to Reno for a day trip next week to try and
> burn a lot of this APX100 (over 500 feet) film with a Canon IVSb
> with Caono Rapid Winder and 12 Leitz metal cassettes.  Only
> two lenses, a Canon 35/2 and Nikkor 50/1.4.  Also a Zorki I.
>
>       Over the last few months I've tried to become familiar with
> this Rapidwinder, my first of the breed.  I'll need more than
> 12 rolls of film, so a changing bag, the Leitz ABLON cutter
> and Leitz spooler, will allow me to reload from bulk on the road.

You're going to shoot 500 ft of film, in one day, with 12 cassettes?
500 ft of film is the equivalent of 83 rolls of 36 frame film.  That
means you're going to be reloading each cassette 7 times.  Leica
cassettes.  In one day?

When are you going to have time to shoot? ;)

I'd seriously think about getting another 70 (standard) reloadable
cassettes from B&H!

M.