Subject: Re: [Leica] MP's tp plate
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 07:55:18 -0400

Okay - now I am really confused.

Is the "Leica" script on the top plate an engraving that is filled, or
is it not?

Living in Ottawa, I can't see one in person.

Where do you live, Rick?

That's a bit too expensive for the M3 - about double too expensive,
close to three times.  Standard prices are advertised on the MP - go to
any reputable site - Rich Pinto even advertises on this LUG group.

regards,
Vick