Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica] Nathan's PAW 27 & 28: Leaving Switzerland
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@planet.nl>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 23:07:26 +0200

Thanks, Peter! I find the flat landscapes of the Netherlands beautiful in their
own way--not like the Swiss mountains, but different.

The film I used for all the pics was Agfa Scala--my developing space is still
occupied by boxes, so Scala is my only B&W option at the moment (and the C41
films, but I prefer Scala).

Nathan