Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 27 & 28: Leaving Switzerland
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@planet.nl>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 07:02:16 +0200

Thanks, Ted! I did hang around the movers a bit when they were unpacking here in
the Netherlands, but much less because I was at work during the day, and it took
them just two days to finish here (as opposed to the four days it had taken to
pack and load in Switzerland). So for weeks 29 and 30 it will probably be more
travel pictures, as I was in Warsaw in week 29 and in Paris last week--not much
time for photography there, but I did my best to violate French privacy laws
with my Leica around the La Defense office complex.

Nathan