Subject: Re: [Leica] Pictures from New York
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 21:05:47 -0400

That one is my favorite too.  I just wish I knew who he was, and why he
was there.  He wasn't even making much money.  Most people hung back --
I think because they were afraid of disturbing him.  Anyway, thanks for
the comments.

Incidentally, one or two people have said they look dark.  They look
fine on my monitor but I use a Mac.  I have had problems before with
Mac scans looking too dark on PCs.  Didn't I read somewhere that the
gamma is different?

Simon Stevens

Replies: Reply from Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com> (Re: [Leica] Pictures from New York)