Subject: Re: [Leica] Was: MP's tp plate Now: Japanese made glass.
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 02:34:19 +0200 (MEST)

Isn't Leica glass really Hoya glass?

I put them on the camera. If they work, and I'm happy with the results, I
couldn't give a rats-ass where they were made. As it is, Canada does just
fine in my book. I have two Canadian lenses and two Wetzlar lenses. I'd go
for a modern Leica lens to replace one or two of them (I must be getting
old), but I probably won't do it.

Daniel