Subject: [Leica] Back from over there with a shot.
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:10:06 +0200 (MEST)

I got back from the US a couple of nights ago (not adjusted to the time
zones yet, so the kids and I spend most of our waking hours when everyone
else is sleeping).

Just skimmed the web pages briefly, enough to catch that Tina had some
problems that have hopefully been resolved. I was in a half daze when I
caught some of the messages. Anyway, hope you're ok, Tina.

I did most of my processing while I was travelling. My brother was really
happy to have some reels and tanks left behind. But I still have some
editing and scanning to do. This was one of the very first shots:

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/ridings/image-49674.html

More later,

Daniel Ridings

Replies: Reply from "Forrest Herr" <os_penguin@tds.net> (Re: [Leica] Back from over there with a shot.)