Subject: Re: [Leica] OT tap water temperature in Chicago area
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 06:34:52 +0200 (MEST)

Thanks Tina. It's been over 25 years since I had to recalculate processing
times by temperature. I have to warm the water up here in summer as well
as winter. It comes out of the tap now (in the summer) at arount 65-66.

Time to get out some charts to pack with me. Leaving in 24 hours (without
the last minute, nothing would get done).

Daniel