Subject: Re: [Leica] Help - what filter size is a Summarex, and WTB - lens cap for Summarex
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 21:34:10 -0400

My first results were disappointing, but really due to lack of use of
the IIIg that I was using.  I was chasing my 2 year old around trying to
use the Summarex.  Switching between focus and viewing viewfinders was a
pain.

I have now bought a LTM-to-bayonet adapter and will shoot more with the
Summarex.

I'm hoping for the best - I like older portrait length lenses, and the
Summarex was one that I wanted to have.  The other one I have is the
85mm f1.5 Nikkor.

regards,
Vick

Message from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: [Leica] Help - what filter size is a Summarex, and WTB - lens cap for Summarex)