Subject: Re: [Leica] R8-9 question for long exposures
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 08:23:42 +1000

I think there would be battery drain to some extent, as the timer
counts up for how long the shutter has been open (doesn't it?).  So
that would take a miniscule amount of energy at least.  I can't comment
on the shutter itself, but lets think about it - on an R6.2, I can take
bulb photos without a battery.  A clue?  Do we have a camera mechanic
in the house?

Rick Dykstra, L'Australie