Subject: RE: [Leica] It's all pots and pans now...
From: "Chandos Michael Brown" <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 10:13:05 -0400

Chris,

I had no wish to offend you.  AGAs and stoves like them have their place
and use, as you perfectly describe.  In the United States, at least,
they're marketed as super-upscale kitchen jewelry, available in a range
of "designer" colors.  I can't imagine that many Americans fire them
with coal nor use them to heat their suburban mansions.

But it does not take an AGA to slow cook a soup.

Your place sounds wonderful. I'd love to see it.

Chandos