Subject: Re: [Leica] Comments Appreciated
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 06:52:49 +0100

Frank

This one appeals to me also, and it goes to show that an image does not
have to be sharp to work. There are, however, a couple of comments.
Firstly, the image stands very well on its own feet but does not say
'gay pride' and therefore I feel that as an illustration of that event
it does not work, although this is not to distract from the image at
all. Secondly, ideally I would like to see some of the whiter areas of
the background taken down a bit to concentrate on the girl, I am
thinking particularly of the trainer just below her waist and also near
her left shoulder. For me a good image though!

Gerry