Subject: RE: RE[Leica] Leica USA no longer selling repair parts
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 07:31:11 -0700

For about 6 years there was a high-ranking Leica marketing person who was a stealth subscriber to the LUG Digest. I presume that he left the company, because his email started bouncing and I removed him from the subscribers list. There are at this time no stealth subscribers at all.

Replies: Reply from "A. Lal" <alal@duke.poly.edu> (Re: RE[Leica] Leica USA no longer selling repair parts)
Reply from "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net> (Re: RE[Leica] Leica USA no longer selling repair parts)