Subject: Re: [Leica] Greetings!
From: Kevin H <kevin@2image.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 00:04:54 -0400

First, the rounded frame lines.  For some reason it 'blurs' if my eye
isn't looking through it just right,  I don't have that problem the the
heliar.  The heliar image is also much larger, but the finders are about
the same size, and the heliar is much wider.  I  haven't really tested
it out to learn the actual frame -- I'm sure it is adequate, just not as
nice as the heliar viewfinder.

Kev.