Subject: [Leica] PAW...for last week
From: "Inter.net" <mcintyre@ca.inter.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 23:43:36 -0400

I seem to be falling behind on my PAWs...only 3 months in! I'm just getting
last week's posted, and now this week's looms....

But here's an image that I've been thinking of posting, but was not sure if
it would work. It was taken under rather difficult lighting circumstances in
the National Arts Centre in Ottawa. We were attending a free concert
presented by the NAC orchestra and we ended up, as luck had it, sitting in
one of the boxes at the very front, about 30 feet above the stage. My 11
year old neice was fascinated watching from this vantage point.

This was from a straight neg scan. I suspect that I could create a better
wet print by burning in the top right to show more of the orchestra players.
Comments, as always, welcomed and appreciated.

jm

http://members.rogers.com/jmcdesigns/jamesstreet/PAW/07-18-2003.htm

Replies: Reply from "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] PAW...for last week)