Subject: Re: [Leica] Further digital exploration - OOT
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:09:19 +0200

>HEY!!! Would you guys please take this off-list or move it over to the
Canon
>list. Please!

Yes, Sir, of course we'll do. May we, perhaps, speak of hats, malt
whiskies, watches, titanium, different wars, racism...etc?

I sincelery need some points ov view, some approachs or some rules about
behaviouring in this list where, probably I'm wrong, there are first
class memembers and the others, those whose presence is merely suffered.
Not to speak about censorship of opinions that can hurt some nationality
sentiments.

I strongly believe that when someone has a true long experience he must
sharing it  with others on a broad photographic field. Living in a
country where people kill people, I am a "rara avis" who believe in
tolererance, generosity, sympathy and courtesy. Therefore if I cannot
speak about digital non Leica gear I'll do so.

But, Steve, you are right this the Leica Users Group , the most
interesting, the richest in content, and the one with most valuable
photographic knowledge in the net and as Voltaire used to say "revenons
a nos moutons"...I think that digital Leica R back had to be sooner in
the market and, mainly, not using other than compact flash cards
otherwise it will not stop Leica users moving to...(off list)

Felix

PS One interesting thing is that in the four Canon lists I participate
nobody speaks abouy Leica and when someone rarely does is plenty of
respect. Another interesting thing is that in the different Nikon lists
many people speak about Canon digital gear while nobody in the Canon
lists speak about Nikon digital gear. I sincerely believe than in twenty
years Canon will be a survivor