Subject: RE: [Leica] Further digital exploration
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:39:46 +0200

>On the Canon full frame I've heard it is surprisingly limited in use.
>Why?  I forgot the slowness of it?  Limited amount of shots you can get
>on a memory thing? (roll).
>
>Me I don't mind getting a wide which i know is a wide for film and a
>normal for digital.
>It's like getting two lenses for the price of  one!

Mark

Do not believe everything you hear. It's true than you got a little bit
of 100 RAW pictures in a Giga CF card but working on JPG level 8, still
excellent and no artifacts or so few, you get almost three hundred. The
main issue is the workflow if you need speed. The best package is
Capture One. Don't think you that having two lenses, one for film and
another for digital is merely duplicate the cost? I do prefer the lenses
with some characteristics for both.

Felix