Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V25 #89 - Naked bodies
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 07:19:51 -0400

I dislike neverready cases, even topless ones.  It
takes longer to load film; I also much prefer the
lean, simple look of the naked Leica bodies.

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V25 #89 - Naked bodies)
Reply from Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V25 #89 - Naked bodies)