Subject: Re: [Leica] Black and White Instant Cameras!
From: David C Mason <damason@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 11:27:13 -0400

On Sunday, July 20, 2003, at 11:22 PM, frank theriault wrote:

> Her last trip to Egypt, her camera broke down, so she bought a
> disposable,
> and took this shot:
>
> http://www.urbancaravan.com/images/caravan.jpg

This is a wonderful image. I think the "off color" adds a great deal to
it.

> Again, Dave, thanks for taking me down a notch - it was well deserved.

It is something that I am sure we all are guilty of at times -
especially when we have such a wonderful piece of equipment in common.
I am always reminded of this when I see the work of a friend who gets
underprivileged kids to  express themselves with inexpensive cameras.
They never fail to impress me.

Dave