Subject: Re: [Leica] Focusing a 75 1.4 -- mitch's question
From: "Nelson Chan" <cchan@info.com.ph>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 22:54:58 +0800

Don,

I made a comparative test between the 85/1.4 nikon and the 75/1.4.  I
focused on a fixed item and both lens have the same distance reading.  So I
think its me, not the lens.  I must admit that I am having difficulty using
the 90mm in low light too.  Can a magnifier help?  both of my m6 has 0.72x
magnification.

Nelson