Subject: Fw: [Leica] Focusing a 75 1.4 -- mitch's question
From: "Nelson Chan" <cchan@info.com.ph>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 20:57:28 +0800

Hello,

I shot one roll of film using my newly purchased 75/1.4.  50% are out of
focus.  The subject was my 6 week old baby.  Distance is around .8 meters,
aperture at wide open and focused on the nearest eye.  sometimes the eye is
out of focus but the chin is right on.  I don't know.  I might have made a
mistake buying this lens.  Is it me or the lens?

Nelson