Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo Process Text book - THE Best!
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 18:33:51 -0700

Excellent!  Thanks!  And thanks alsop to all others who answered my
call for books.  I have just received my copy of "The Darkroom
Cookbook" today, and I have a copy of "Elementary Photographic
Chemistry" on its way.  I also picked up a copy of "Lootens on
Photographic Enlarging and Print Quality" while I was at it, since it
seemed like an interesting title.