Subject: Re: [Leica] KISS (was: Leica of watches)
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 12:49:27 -0700

Jean-Michel Tomaschett wrote:

> IWC. Official supplier to men.
>
> Almost as complicated as a woman. Except it's on time.
>
> Women smoke our Cohibas. Ride our Harleys. Drink our Glenlivet. Perhaps
> women could keep their hands to themselves.

What a load of misogynic bullshit (unlike Patek Philippe, which is just
pretentious bullshit).  It's not even slightly funny.  Not that I'd
planned to, but now I'm damn sure not to buy any IWC watch.

Women who smoke Cohibas, ride Harleys, and drink Glenlivet (or rather:
who smoke Cohibas, ride Ducatis, and drink single Islay malts) can be
as early or late as they choose, because time revolves around them; not
the other way around.

M.

Replies: Reply from "Jean-Michel Tomaschett" <jx@bluewin.ch> (Re: [Leica] KISS (was: Leica of watches))
Reply from "Jean-Michel Tomaschett" <jx@bluewin.ch> (Re: [Leica] KISS (was: Leica of watches))