Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: [PAW] Chris and Sonny in New Orleans
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:14:20 -0500

I guess my question here is who is who in the photo and who is the third
person in the background?

Gene

                      "Christopher Williams"
                      <leicachris@worldnet.att.net        To:       <PAW@topica.com>
                      >                                   cc:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            Subject:  [Leica] Re: [PAW] Chris and Sonny in New Orleans
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo
                      -alto.ca.us

                      07/18/2003 07:45 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

There seems to be some confusion as to who drank the beer and who drank the
coke. I have "darn good" intelligence that the M6 TTL on the left drank the
beer and the older yet wiser M6 on the right drank the Coke while the
strong
user M2 sat quietly to himself in the background.

The lens on the M6 w/SF-20 is an older 28/2.8 Elmarit once owned by the M6
on the right. No 21mm lens was ever found, but we're still looking.

I hope this clears some questions up.

Thanks for posting Sonny.

Chris