Subject: [Leica] Re: [PAW] Chris and Sonny in New Orleans
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 07:45:41 -0500

There seems to be some confusion as to who drank the beer and who drank the
coke. I have "darn good" intelligence that the M6 TTL on the left drank the
beer and the older yet wiser M6 on the right drank the Coke while the strong
user M2 sat quietly to himself in the background.

The lens on the M6 w/SF-20 is an older 28/2.8 Elmarit once owned by the M6
on the right. No 21mm lens was ever found, but we're still looking.

I hope this clears some questions up.

Thanks for posting Sonny.

Chris