Subject: RE: [Leica] PAWs
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 08:05:55 -0400

> I considered cropping the pole, and maybe should, but didn't because I
> thought it added to the atmosphere...

I went back and look, and decided it's better not to crop the
pole, because of the horizontal wires.  I would just burn the
pole down a tad.  Or just leave it alone.

I would have thought the bit of the car on the front would
bother me, as it's a bright spot at the edge of the photo, and
you know how it tends to lead your eyes out of the photo and
all that, but it just doesn't.  Perhaps my first reaction to
the pole is because it interferes with the car.

- - Phong