Subject: RE: [Leica] PAWs
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 07:33:59 -0400

Thanks, Phong - Guys in foreground have a hammer in their hand...I
considered cropping the pole, and maybe should, but didn't because I
thought it added to the atmosphere...

Overalls...he wears whatever he perceives as "cool" on a given day...but
to be fair, they were down there doing construction work in mud, rain,
and heat...:-)

And,yes, he was there...he teaches two art classes = one for kids, one
for adults - at that church in Southie, and is about to spend a week as
a counselor at some camp they send kids to. He was one of the "adults"
on the trip - obviously I left him out of all the CSM photos and didn't
write about him at all...