Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: OT - "Guide to Dallas Driving"
From: JCB <jcb@visualimpressions.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 19:08:22 -0700

At 10:58 AM 7/17/2003 -0700, Douglas Herr wrote:

>Traffic was one of the reasons I left the bay area 13 years ago after
>living there since 1957.  I don't imagine it's gotten any better...

Two years ago, when the dot.bombs bombed, the Bay Area traffic thinned out
rather quickly, and has stayed reasonable ever since. Technology is,
however, on the mend around here and the traffic has been getting thicker
over the past six months. A lot of companies are hiring again. The
technology economy is getting much stronger. I think that it will
eventually come back to nearly the way it was before the dot.bomb but it
will take a lot longer to come back than it took to thin out.

IMHO,

JB

Replies: Reply from "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Re: OT - "Guide to Dallas Driving")
Reply from "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Re: OT - "Guide to Dallas Driving")