Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW: Two Views of California
From: "Phong" <>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:05:13 -0400

Welcome back.  So one's square and the other's not, eh ?
I like the way the table of votives, with the kneeling
woman and the statue form a cross, which is lengthened
at the bottom by the reflection of the woman's figure
on the floor tiles.

The other one is a more classic Shulman, among the best,
even without the uplift.

- - Phong