Subject: Re: [Leica] Full circle with now dachs-size
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:49:46 -0600

Karen Nakamura wrote in part:

> I only shot 7 rolls of chrome and 3 rolls of B&W during the 4 weeks
> while I was here. I used the Leica almost exclusively (except for 2
> rolls with the R2). My EOS-3 system sat in my camera bag, gathering mold.

Then you have you're priorities straight!

> Ten rolls is less than normal, so I'm a bit unhappy in that regard...
> Maybe I should buy a Abrahamsson Leicavit.... or the M-motor. :-)

Karen, buy Tom's Rapidwinder, the new Leicavit is overpriced, over
complicated and only under warranty for five years. Motor drives belong
on bulky, noisy SLR's.

Regards,

Greg

Message from Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com> (Re: [Leica] Full circle with now dachs-size)