Subject: [Leica] Re: Scala processed in dr5
From: Bill Barton <wbill@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:06:07 -0400

Ernie,

I went thru a stage last year where I was shooting t-max 100 and the
Ilford semi infrared and a few rolls of scala and had them done in the
dr5 process.  The film does seem to have a nice lower contrast and a
creamy appearance, like those professional terms!  However, and this
seems really stupid on the lug list to discuss price but it comes out to
about 15.00 a roll plus they send it back fedex, nice but you pay for
it.  So you send off 4 rolls of film and it runs about 75.00, It really
looks nice but adds up quick...

wbill