Subject: RE: [Leica] digital glass
From: "Randy Jensen" <randy@jamzcheer.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:17:37 -0700

<<<<There's a wonderful little book by, of all people, Richard Feynman,
called "QED"
that does a very good job of explaining all of this. I remember he points
out
that our eyes need only be an order of magnitude more sensative and we'd not
be
debating it at all because we're that close to being able to image
individual
photons. An amazing thing when you think about it.>>>>

Everyone would do themselves a lot of good to check out Richard Feynman.
One of the most amazing people to walk this earth.  www.richardfeynman.com
is a start.  Read "Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman"  it's a life-altering
book.

My $0.02

Randy
www.randyjensenphoto.com