Subject: [Leica] Thanks: Cookin' in the Dark!
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:09:34 -0700

Many thanks to those who answered my call for literature
recommendations.  I ended up ordering "The Darkroom Cookbook" from
Amazon as a starter.  I already have Hutching's pyro book from earlier,
and may order the "Film Developing Cookbook" at some later date.  Half
the fun of not ordering everything at the same time is that it gives me
an excuse to meander through second hand bookstores in search of them!

M.