Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG newbie going to scotland with M6TTL - is it really *that* cloudy?
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:23:14 +1000

Hi Rich,

Scottish weather is amazing.  You'll be taking pics of ...  the
weather!  I found 100 to be fine, so Reala would be my choice.  Or
Provia if you feel so inclined.  And I hope you do get rain in them
mountains.  Seeing the water tumbling off the barren peaks with clouds
forming up out of nowhere is a sight to  behold.

Have fun.  Don't get lost (you wont understand the local's
directions!).   Rick Dykstra, Australia.