Subject: Re: [Leica] Walks with a Panasonic - Sunday July 6th
From: "GeeBee" <graham@geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 20:47:09 +0100

From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: 14 July 2003 20:27

> Hi Graham:
>
> You mentioned printing.  That is what I have wondered about.  I appreciate
> your answer as it appears that you can see a difference in the prints -
> digital vs. Leica with film.
>
> I print up to 8 X 10 from scanned film, but I might want to have something
> larger done if it was really a good photo.  Then I would take it to a shop
> to print it.  So, I wonder how an 11 X 14 or 16 X 20 off of the digital
> camera would print - I'm asking about prints from your Panasonic (4
> megapixal ?) camera.
>
> I am not very well versed on digital so maybe I haven't asked the right
> questions.
>
> I'm hooked on Leica, too.  ;-)
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Ted
Hi Ted,
The difference in quality that  I mentioned was between Leica and other film
cameras that I used. I never print anything these days so I can offer no
opinion on comparison between Leica negs and digital files. Sorry.

- --Graham

Replies: Reply from "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net> (Re: [Leica] Walks with a Panasonic - Sunday July 6th)
Message from "GeeBee" <graham@geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk> (Re: [Leica] Walks with a Panasonic - Sunday July 6th)
Message from "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net> (Re: [Leica] Walks with a Panasonic - Sunday July 6th)