Subject: Re: [Leica] Walks with a Panasonic - Sunday July 6th
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:27:06 -0700

Hi Graham:

You mentioned printing.  That is what I have wondered about.  I appreciate
your answer as it appears that you can see a difference in the prints -
digital vs. Leica with film.

I print up to 8 X 10 from scanned film, but I might want to have something
larger done if it was really a good photo.  Then I would take it to a shop
to print it.  So, I wonder how an 11 X 14 or 16 X 20 off of the digital
camera would print - I'm asking about prints from your Panasonic (4
megapixal ?) camera.

I am not very well versed on digital so maybe I haven't asked the right
questions.

I'm hooked on Leica, too.  ;-)

Thanks in advance,

Ted