Subject: [Leica] Old 400 Telyt f6.8 on R8 Question...
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 22:27:11 -0700

I purchased a 400 Telyt f6.8 to use on my R8, and had an R cam added.
When I mount the lens on the R8 it shows f2.4. Is this correct, and how
can the metering modes of the R8 be used effectively with this
(stop-down) lens? The lens will be wide-open 99% of the time, I'd like
to use aperture priority if it will work, but I also know how to use
manual metering :-)

Thanks for any assistance - it could save me some film and frustration.

- - marc

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Old 400 Telyt f6.8 on R8 Question...)