Subject: Re: [Leica] Michael Hintlian: Boston Big Dig photos
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 15:38:10 -0700

bdcolen said:
>>Michael Hintlian: Boston Big Dig photos

> In fact, I'm convinced that 50 years from now Hintlian's big dig project
> will hold a place in photo history similar to that held by Lewis Hines'
> Empire State Building photos....<<<<

Hi B.D.

How true!  And I say that after seeing a considerable amount of Michaels'
work over the years as the "Big Dig" progressed along with his coverage.
Some day the beauty of his pictures and the collection itself will speak
volumes of documenting big projects, urban or otherwise.

If anyone hears of an exhibition of Michael's Big Dig photography coming
their way please don't hesitate, go and see what kind of great photography
under quite grueling light and work conditions can be accomplished with a
Leica and it's lenses.

ted

Replies: Reply from Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Michael Hintlian: Boston Big Dig photos)