Subject: Re: [Leica] Walks with a Panasonic - Sunday July 6th
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 15:25:26 -0700

GeeBee showed:
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/irc2.html
 >& http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/irc3.html<<<

Hi Graham,
I must admit I don't always look at PAW's posted shot with anything other
than a Leica or sometimes there's so many I don't have time to look at them
all.

Having looked at your above two PAW offerings of this past week, Leica or
not, I'm sorry I hadn't opened many more of them in the past. It's your
wonderful ability of seeing and composition time after time that is so
interesting, quite frankly the UK department of Tourism should hire you to
do nothing but walk the countryside shooting the UK from top to bottom. It's
the gentleness of the scenes and colours that is quite relaxing  and would
be a major draw for tourists looking for quiet times away from the hustle
bustle of big cities.

So in me you've a new fan and I promise to look at each and everyone.
However, be assured I'll make comments good, bad and ugly as I assume that's
why you've posted. At the moment I'm not saying anything, quite simply it's
very nice work which calls for nothing else than a thank you for posting the
group as you do. keep 'em coming. :-)
ted